We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 hospitality experts placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,800 addresses.
33 brands, from luxury to economy
1 unique, multi-function mobile app
€3,610 million of revenue in 2018
A rich brand portfolio
What we do: elevating life with brands.
- Classic: Raffles, Fairmont, Sofitel, Pullman, Swissôtel, Mövenpick, Grand Mercure, PepperS, Mantra, Novotel, Mercure, BreakFree, ibis, ibis Styles, ibis Budget, hotelF1
- Collections: Orient Express, Sofitel Legend, The House Of Originals, Mantis, MGallery by Sofitel, 21C, Art Series
- Lifestyle: Delano, SLS, SO/, Mondrian, 25hours, Hyde, Mama Shelter, Tribe, Jo&Joe,
- Resorts: Banyan Tree, Rixos, Angsana
- Extended stay: Onefinestay,The Sebel, Adagio
- Work: Nextdoor, Mamaworks
- Play: Disruptive Group, Potel & Chabot, Paris Society
- Business accelerators:
- Distribution: D-edge, Gekko, Verychic, ResDiary
- Experience: John Paul
- Operations: Adoria, Astore
Our presence in the world
Our dynamic brands are established in 100 countries and are continuing their steady growth. A new Accor address opens every two days.
Accor offers opportunities, growth, and a culture of inclusion to let each individual shine. We place people at the heart of what we do, and nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. We go beyond diversity to foster a culture of inclusion. Ours is a stage where individuality is celebrated, creativity encouraged, and agility rewarded. We train them ourselves, at 18 Accor Académie campuses.
18 Accor Académie campuses
1 talent joins us every 8 minutes
Acting for Good
Because we take care of millions of guests and each of our hotels is a world in itself, where every action counts. We strive to make positive impact both locally and globally, to ensure hospitality benefits not only the few, but all.