The Shareholder Advisory Committee serves as both a consultative body and a forum for discussion, to improve the way we communicate with our retail shareholders.
The aim is to enhance our understanding of individual shareholders' expectations about the information they receive and their relationship with the company in order to make the communication process as transparent as possible and align it more closely with their specific needs.
The Committee is chaired by the Senior Vice President, Financial Communications and Investor Relations.
Its members are volunteers chosen for their motivation and for how well they reflect the diversity of Accor' retail shareholder base.
The Shareholder Advisory Committee members
If you want to contact the committee members to suggest topics for discussion at committee meetings or exchange views, please send them an e-mail via our contact form:
The individual shareholders committee currently counts:
- Jean-Louis DERVIN (Caen, Calvados)
- Michel FERNET (Neuilly-sur-Seine, Hauts-de-Seine)
- Marie-Christine COLLIN (Paris)
- Benoît VILTE (Courbevoie, Hauts-de-Seine)
- Gilbert MONNA (Avignon, Vaucluse)
- Guy VAGNER (Dreux, Eure et Loir)
- Philippe LE GOUDIVEZE (Moëlan-sur-Mer, Finistère)
- Jean-Pierre VEROLLET (Rueil-Malmaison, Hauts-de-Seine)
- Serge OTTAVIANI (Auberchicourt, Nord)
The Shareholder Advisory Committee met virtually on May 11th, 2023:
- Group presentation
- Review of the Group’s 2022 annual results
- Overview of the new transformation phase of the Group
- Presentation of the 2023 Q1 revenue
- Preparation for the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting of May 17th, 2023