Driven by the Chairman and CEO, Sébastien Bazin, our Group strategy aims to meet several key objectives:
- Build iconic and leading Brands: Increase the appeal and reputation of our brand portfolio in all segments of the market.
- Extend our global presence and leadership: Continually innovate, assert our presence in new geographic areas with high potential
- Develop leadership potential in our 280,000 talented employees
- Provide a state-of-the art technology to meets guests expectation and answer unmet needs.
- Act for a meaningful hospitality: Strive to make positive impact both locally and globally with our Planet 21 sustainable development program and our Solidarity Accor endowment fund.
Elevating live brands
Accor is a world-leading augmented hospitality group offering unique and meaningful experiences in almost 4,900 hotels, resorts, and residences across 110 countries. With an unrivalled portfolio of brands from luxury to economy, Accor has been providing hospitality savoir-faire for more than 50 years.
Beyond accommodations, Accor enables new ways to live, work, and play with Food&Beverage, nightlife, wellbeing, and coworking brands.
- Classic: Raffles, Fairmont, Sofitel, Pullman, Swissôtel, Mövenpick, Grand Mercure, PepperS, Mantra, Novotel, Mercure, BreakFree, ibis, ibis Styles, ibis Budget, hotelF1
- Collections: Orient Express, Sofitel Legend, The House Of Originals, Mantis, MGallery, 21C, Art Series
- Lifestyle: Delano, SLS, SO/, Mondrian, 25hours, Hyde, Mama Shelter, Tribe, Greet, Jo&Joe
- Resorts: Banyan Tree, Rixos, Angsana
- Extended stay: Onefinestay,The Sebel, Adagio
- Work: Nextdoor, Mamaworks
- Play: Disruptive Group, Potel et Chabot, Paris Society
- Business accelerators:
- Distribution: D-edge, Gekko, Verychic, ResDiary
- Experience: John Paul
- Operations: Adoria, Astore
Accor’s strategy is to accelerate hotel development, through both organic growth and acquisition. The expansion of the AccorHotels network continues at a rapid pace, with a record 52,000 rooms opened last year. Geographically speaking, we focus on reinforcing our positions in markets where we are already leaders (Europe, Americas and Asia Pacific).
However, we are also focusing in emerging markets, notably in the Middle East, South-East Asia and Sub- Saharan Africa. We are taking a more selective approach to development going forward, based on luxury, lifestyle, resorts and residential.
Leadership with heart
Because our employees are driven by a passion for service, they're able to offer our customers fantastic experiences. We aim to give every one of them the means to be independent and continually learn in order to constantly improve their skills and be able to quickly adapt to an ever-changing environment with continuous learning through coaching, training and mentoring program with 900 pairs in some 20 countries in 2018.
At the Accor Académies' 18 campuses, we provide training to all Accor employees. Regardless of their profession, level of training, role or tenure, our talents receive training in excellence that is always at the cutting edge of teaching and technological innovation.
Innovations ahead of the curve
We foster living innovation with “openness” as our mantra— open to new practices, technologies, and opportunities. Driven by the ambition of creating the hospitality of the future, we want to generate value and stimulate creativity thanks to an approach of open-innovation which harnesses the driving forces of progress. We identify new projects and test new concepts with start-ups, students, SMEs and large companies to imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
Accor is fully committed to limiting the negative impacts of our activity and creating tangible benefits for our employees, guests, suppliers, partners and host communities.
Our Planet 21 – Acting Here program endeavours to act for “positive hospitality” to guarantee our clients quality products and services with a high environmental and social performance. Its ambition: ensure that they enjoy a more responsible hotel experience and encourage them to take action with us.
Our Accor Solidarity endowment fund fights against the social & economic exclusion of the most disadvantaged thanks to the commitment of our employees, alongside NGOs and local associations.
Acting for Good
We strive to make positive impact both locally and globally, to ensure hospitality benefits not only the few, but all.
Woman and children near a water point
Acting for Sustainability
Our Group has set stock by this position on sustainable development since 1974. Ever since, we have constantly worked to redefine boundaries. Today, we are giving our commitment a new lease of life.
Thanks to the commitment of our teams, as a natural extension to the Group's activities and values, the company seeks to combat the social and economic exclusion of society's most disadvantaged members through Accor Solidarity.