In just under 10 years, Paris Society has become a leader in events, hospitality and entertainment in France. It is today developing around three pillars: the 30 remarkable venues in the Paris Society Places; high-quality restaurants in iconic venues; and party spaces in Paris’ most exciting neighborhoods. These complementary poles allow the group to create synergies and capitalize on its wealth of savoir-faire.
16,000 events organized every year
150 full-time employees
1,200 employees in total
5 prestigious projects (pipeline)
- An event-management specialist and producer, offering made-to-measure and one-stop solutions
- A creator of high-end restaurants
- A connoisseur of atypical venues in perfect locations
- An expert in unique dining experiences and events
- An incoming & events company, organizing corporate and social events for 100 to 1,500 people.
- Terminal 7
- Monsieur Bleu
- Raspoutine Paris, Rome & Marrakech
- Le Rooftop, R2 Marseilles
- Le Domaine de Longchamp
- Les Pavillons Des Étangs